Sunday 7 March 2010

Escape to Wonderland

So Friday was the release of Tim Burton's eagerly anticipated interpretation of Alice In Wonderland!
I've been waiting for this to come out since it was first announced and cannot wait to see it! Might drag my mum out tomorrow while i'm at home, or drag Liam out Wednesday!
I've heard and read snippets of reviews and peoples thoughts on it already, [some good, some not so good] but i'm ignoring them all. I don't want my view to be tainted before i see it for myself.
I love Tim Burton's work, from his quirky illustrations, to his interesting short films, to his big blockbusters and with the connection he has with Mr Johnny Depp, the audience is left with an insight into their weird, kooky, gothic wonderland.
So i'm sure this latest installment will be a treat!

Laurel Avenue Bakery is selling cute little 'Down the Rabbit Hole' boxes filled with Alice themed treats!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment