Saturday 26 December 2009

Shoe Fiend!

First things first, Merry Christmas to you all! I hope you had a fantastic day yesterday and got everything you wanted!
Im smitten with my lovely gifts and loved hearing that everyone loved the things i'd bought for them, always makes it all the more worthwhile when you see their smiling faces :)

Anyway, i promised you a fashion post so here it is! I obviously didn't have my brain switched on when it came to pack my suitcase to come home, as the shoes i picked out were definitely not suitable and have resulted in extremely cold numb toes for several days!
However, i've found the perfect solution! A pair of Camilla Skovgaard boots, complete with super-grip soles! What beauties and perfect for staying up-right in the snow (although the 4.5 inch heels may mean you fall over anyway!) But still, you might as well fall over in style right?


Im having a bit of an obsession over buckles at the moment too which had lead me to fall in love with the Chloe Sevigny boots for Opening Ceremony! They're gorgeous and sexy with the perfect amount of attitude and would look amazing with my new Christopher Kane for Topshop dress!! Definitely on my wish list!


My final find are these tough looking lace up heels by Toga, designed for Opening Ceremony. They look so angry and aggressive and the metal detailing on the buckles is fantastic. You definitely have to have attitude to pull off these baby's!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment