Sunday 30 May 2010

Freedom

So after 17 years of education, i can finally say i am free.

I have survived having my long hair stood on and playing kissy catch in primary school. I got through the chav infested halls of secondary school. I made it through being, quite frankly, a bit of a loner at sixth form. And now, my life as a university student is officially complete!
I've come from a little girl who wanted to be a vet and look after cute fluffy animals, to Fashion Promotion graduate and wannabe art director!
Strange huh?

It's an odd feeling really. I'm sort of at a loss for what to do now. I guess i'm just up for enjoying the moment, celebrating with friends and having a well earned rest!

So what next? I refuse to be a doss, so job hunting is priority numero uno at the mo. Anyone know any magazines looking for an aspiring art director?! I make a pretty good coffee too if that helps...

Anyway, i've decided that in between sending off countless emails, CV's and covering letters, i shall make time to re-jig this blog. It's about time it had a re-vamp. A very belated 'spring-clean'. I'm also in the process of putting together some kind of online portfolio too for my work so i'll post this when i'm all done with it!


X

No comments:

Post a Comment