Sunday 16 May 2010

I'm Back!

Hello Hello!

I'm officially out of my university induced hibernation and am back and ready to blog my little heart out!

So big exciting news! Book 77 Magazine is officially out and ready for you all to sneak a peek at its best bits!
As some of you may or may not know, my final major project for my degree i chose to create the second issue of Book 77 magazine. I was creative director which meant i got to do what i do best and art direct the whole magazine which was so much fun! I also got to dabble in something i've never tried before, web design. I had to create a site for the magazine to give it an online presence so more people can see what the fuss is all about!

Please go check it out at www.book77magazine.co.uk !

Working on this issue was so different from the last. Firstly it was based on the British eccentric Mr Quentin Crisp who was such a fabulous flamboyant inspiration for us and secondly this issue was like stepping into Oz compared to the last issue. This time colour was vital, from the styling in our fashion stories, to the wallpaper prints we feature throughout, to the wonderful fonts we commissioned from an amazing student at my uni, Lisa Levander!

Anyway here are some of my favourite spreads for you all to have a gander at! Enjoy

X

No comments:

Post a Comment