Monday 25 January 2010

Bring It

Up and raring to go! Bring it on Dissertation, i cant take you!
After days of feeling like utter crap about it, I finally feel like I'm getting somewhere and i can actually write enough/something worth handing in!

Plus, the man made a deal that if I wrote enough today we can go shoe shopping tomorrow! Oh yes! Like I need anymore of a reason to buy shoes!!!

My mind is now turning to friday's hand-in celebrations (despite the fact I've only written half of the required word count at the moment)!! I'm tempted to whip out my Christopher Kane for Topshop dress for the occasion but fear it may get absolutely wrecked in the slum of Tap and Tin... hmmm
(Which reminds me: plan the London celebrations tooooooo!!)
And it also means I'll have to prepare the little old legs for their first exposure in what feels like eternity! (well, more like since my last gym visit, but that doesn't count in my book)

So i'd better get off and write some more about Galliano, Margeila and Viktor&Rolf, postmodernism, capitalism and consumerism... I can see how one would be jealous of my life right now :/

X

No comments:

Post a Comment